Friday, August 7, 2009

More Goodies......

Isn't this manequin cool????? I love her. I'm not sure where Bonnie found her, but I know that she is old. I have to tell you that when Bonnie and I were trying to dress her in this outfit, we laughed till I seriously almost wet my pants! Have you ever tried dressing a manequin???? We were touching her in spots that seemed totally inappropriate trying to pry the clothes on! That was a fun day! LOVE this Vera Bradley bag! The colors are awesome!

Fall items are slowly coming in just in time for back to school!


We just opened up the third room last week. We quickly outgrew the two rooms we had. Having this extra room gives us so much more space to work with.
Just a reminder that all of 0ur capris, shorts, and select tanks are all 1/2 off!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started this blog! I have been wondering how the clothing biz was! Am so happy it is going well. I am soooo needing to come up for a visit. One of these days....

    ReplyDelete